Friday, December 31, 2010

My Computer takes a long time to load the desktop

 
My+Computer+takes+a+long+time+to+load+the+desktop My Computer takes a long time to load the desktop






















Problem:
When I turn on my computer and log in, my computer takes a long time to load the desktop and system tray icons.How do i get rid of it? And fix the the desktop problem?
Solution:
Your windows takes long time to load because of so many reasons like Virus,Damaged Registry, Fragmented Hard Disk, too many startup items, less memory space.I have already discussed in detail about these things in 5 Reasons that slows down your computer performance post.In this post I am going to show to easy fix a slower PC.
  • Removing Unwanted startup Items.
  • Fixing HDD Errors.
Now lets see these things in detail.
1. Remove Unwanted Startup Items
  • Goto Start–>Run.
  • Type msconfig and hit Enter.
  • Navigate to Startup tab.
Remove+Unwanted+Startup+Items My Computer takes a long time to load the desktop
  • Keep Antivirus,Instant messenger, and other important applications to load in system tray.
  • Remove unwanted application.It will pull down your PC performance.
2. Fixing Hard Disk Errors
Hard disk error occurs mainly due to improper shutdown.Its also one of the main reason which makes windows to take long time to load.
  • Goto Start –> Run.
  • Type CMD and hit enter.
  • Type chkdsk and hit enter.
Fixing+Hard+Disk+Errors My Computer takes a long time to load the desktop
  • It Check disk command checks error in HDD and fixes it.
  • Now fix errors in other drives. D,E,F,G,H,….
  • Type CHKDSK /F for drives other than C and fix HDD error.

I hope these two simple methods will fix your problem icon wink My Computer takes a long time to load the desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More