Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Love PDF: Merge and Split Your PDF Files Online

 
I+Love+PDF+Merge+and+Split+Your+PDF+Files+Online I Love PDF: Merge and Split Your PDF Files Online
I love using Nitro PDF software for editing PDF files.If you wish to edit PDF files online then try out I Love PDF.Its a free web application that lets you merge and split PDF files online. I Love PDF is easy to use.You can upload a PDF file to I Love PDF and start doing your editing work.I
  1. Merge Multiple PDF to single PDF file
  2. Split a single PDF to multiple PDF files.

1. Merge Multiple PDF to single PDF file
In order to merge all your PDF files, simply upload PDF files to ILovePDF website.You can upload up to 10 PDF files, and each file can be up to 8 MB. Once you have uploaded the files, ILovePDF will merge all of them into 1 PDF file in the order that you uploaded them.
2. Split a single PDF to multiple PDF files.
If you wish to split your PDF file into mulitple PDF files, just upload your PDF file to ILovePDF. The file size can be up to 8 MB. After slitting the PDF file you can download it icon smile I Love PDF: Merge and Split Your PDF Files Online
Checkout,
I Love PDF website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More